Welcome to my Shop ~

Welcome to my Shop, my name is Faizah. Kindly browse through my collection & please feel
free to email me or write your comments.

Enjoy your eShopping!
Faizah Bamadhaj

Friday, June 17, 2011

N) Kaftan Chiffon Blouse

N) Kaftan Double Chiffon Blouse
Wear it how ever you like, with jeans, skirts or pants
during the day or in the evenings...
available in many colours... 

Tie the outer layers at the
side for a chic look
Smart up your jeans at weekends
Versatility at it's best...
RM59 / S$26
(sold with a buckle)


Various ways to wear your Kaftan  Blouse


Buckle it up high on the side...


Buckle it down low on the side...


Buckle it up low & loose on the side...


Buckle it up in the centre...


Gather the top layer up & pin it to a brooch...


 or brooch it low

No comments: